Monday, January 7, 2008

Here's what I know for sure...

I am 30 years old and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
I usually don't like myself very much.
I really don't care for politics, but I try to at least be a bit informed during election years.
I have a paper route and a college degree, but no career.
I have considered suicide.
I joke about the things that truly bother me: my weight, my marital problems, my depression.
I am a Disney fanatic, to the point of obsession!
I have found that I suck my thumb in my sleep at times. (Freud would love me!!)
I had an abortion in November 1996 and it is my greatest regret.
I have had crushes during my marriage, but no affairs.
I have been studying other religions because I question Christianity.
I have never shared most of these things with anyone.
I push people away when they get too close.
I was molested by three different men during my childhood. (Freud's rolling in his grave to get to me!)
I love Shakespeare and prefer to write poetry with rhythm and rhyme schemes.
I could not survive without the diversion of literature.
This is the best I can do to define who I am.

No comments: